We would like to explain a little about our office policies and goals. We believe in the theories of Modern Dental Care, which do not support the old premise of "when it hurts, fix it". Through proper preventive care and regular checkups, we believe that it is possible for most of our patients to maintain strong and healthy teeth for their entire lives.
Our patients can expect from us:
l. A high degree of professional skill and ability.
2. A dedication to your oral health care.
3. A minimization of costly reconstructive work through proper preventive care.
4. The highest effort to make your visits as comfortable as possible.
5. Fees that are fair and just for the services provided.
In return, we expect from our patients:
1. Cooperation in keeping appointments.
2. A conscientious effort toward good oral hygiene.
3. Responsibility for making Recall visits to maintain optimum oral health.
4. A definite arrangement for the payment of fees at the time of service.
In order for our newly formed relationship to be mutually satisfying and beneficial, we ask that you discuss any questions or complaints promptly and openly, about any treatment (proposed or performed), fee for service, or attitude of our "Dental Team," . Misunderstandings and/or lack of communication are the only obstacles to our friendship and professional relationship..
We've provided this website so that we may better serve you. It contains answers to the questions that most patients ask. However if you have other questions, please call us.
Peter A. Capodilupo, D.D.S.